How it Works
1. Join the Purina Pro Club. (You must meet certain criteria to do this.).Declare Australian Terriers for the Parent Club Partnership Program
2. Pro Club members submit weight circles from bags of participating Purina® Brand Dog Foods and accumulate weight circle points as part of the Pro Club Weight Circle Program.
3. If you are not a Pro Club Member and feed participating Purina Brand Dog Foods, you can still help the Trust as well Canine Health Foundation.
4. Clip the weight circle. It looks like this on the bag.
5. If you don’t feed Purina you can still help. Have your puppy buyers, neighbors, friends, and anyone feeding Purina Dog Food save circles. Collect them.
6. Mail circles to the AusTTrust attn. Rita Farmer, 6649 Sawtooth Dr., Ooltewah TN 37363
Purina tracks weight circle submissions. More Information on how to fill out forms
For every $100 of qualifying weight circle points submitted by Pro Club members, Purina donates $10 to the designated national parent breed club each year. 50% of this amount goes to the AusTTrust and 50% goes to the Australian Terrier Club of America Donor Advised Fund at the AKC Canine Health Foundation to support health research. This is free money! More Information It is as simple as that. AMAZON SMILE You can also sign up on Amazon Smile to have a percentage of purchases be donated to AusTTrust.
When searching for the AusTTrust on Amazon Smile , please enter Australian Terrier Tr.
(do not spell out "trust") in the search box for charities. More Information about how to donate on Amazon Smile